At Local Electrician Fast we value your privacy and know how important it is to you that your data is handled confidentially. We would, therefore, like to assure you that we comply with all the statutory requirements for data privacy and data security. This statement explains the nature, scope and purpose of the data at Local Electrician Fast collects and stores from you, through our interactions with you and how we use the data supplied.
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have various rights; these include the right to file an objection against the data we hold. More information on this is given in the ‘Your Rights’ section of this statement.
Please ensure that you read this document carefully. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Why we collect, hold, and process your information?
We need to collect, hold and process personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of our customers. These will be used to contact you in circumstances where we reasonably believe you have an interest in engaging our services.
How we will use your information
All data that Local Electrician Fast collects will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. It will only be used to administer your account for specific and legitimate purposes, and only information that is relevant and limited to what is necessary will be collected. This means that Local Electrician Fast must not store any personal data beyond what is strictly required. All information you provide will be given voluntarily and only used with your consent. The data that is held will be accurate to our knowledge and where necessary and with your consent, updated to reflect changing circumstances.
Data Protection Principles
Under GDPR, all personal data acquired and held by us must be processed according to a set of main principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- We are lawful, compliant, transparent, and accountable in all our processing.
- The data we collect is for the purposes specific to our contracts and business.
- That the only data we collect is necessary for the purposes of processing.
- The data we hold is accurate and up to date wherever possible. Any amendments will be amended or destroyed without delay.
- We will not hold data for longer than is necessary.
- The way in which we process data ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Types of Data Held
We obtain and hold information about you in order to carry out effective and efficient processes pertaining to our contracts. The data is stored both electronically and manually on the Company premises only. Manual records are stored in locked premises. When the premises are not attended, the site has added security measures by way of a security alarm.
The data we hold is specifically:
- Full names
- Email addresses
- Contact phone numbers
Sharing of your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- If required to do so for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Complaints handling or improving customer service.
- Other than the points listed above we will not disclose your personal information without your permission. We do not sell your information to third parties and your personal data is treated with the up most care.
Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data provided, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Our security measures undergo continuous improvement in accordance with technological development. Personal data is held on PC’s, security protected and with external data security agencies.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests please contact us.
How long do we hold Personal Data for?
We may keep your personal information for longer than seven years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. In these circumstances we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for legal or regulatory purposes.
Please note under HMRC regulations all financial records must be kept for a minimum of six years. For Local Electrician Fast to comply with this regulation all personal data held by Local Electrician Fast will be held for a minimum of seven years.
Data Protection Complaints
If you wish to raise a complaint in regards to the way we have handled your data or you have a concern with your data please raise this with our Data Controller using the contact details within this Privacy Statement.
If we are unable to come back to you with a satisfactory response you can raise your concerns with the Supervisory Authority (ICO). This can be done via the following methods:
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: – 0800 0121 788
Midshires Business Park
We hope that you find this Privacy Statement useful. We believe it to be an honest and transparent view to what information we hold on you and how we use it.
How to Contact US
Should you have any comments please direct these to the Data Controller whose contact details are listed in this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this Policy